Sunday, March 21, 2010

Resources on Product Management

I have listed a few sources of information for anyone interested in product management. Although not strictly restricted to product management, the links below represent the most relevant resources I have come across on the net regarding issues pertinent to product managers and/or people looking to move into product management(me!). It is not, by any means a definitive list, and as such I would gladly add any other source onto this list as I come across them during my learning process or if you could suggest any. I would also love to have more resources which might help me learn more about product management from a perspective which is kinder to a newbie, without a specific background in the subject nor the opportunity to gain some experience working with someone in my current company, learning the ropes as an understudy. Please feel free to comment with links, I shall add them gladly to the repository.

I have tried to find blogs/webpages, reading lists, interview questions and preparation resources, and also some courses on product management. I shall try to keep this list as current as possible. Going forward I'll be posting links to interesting articles or individual blog posts. Hope this helps.

BLOGS:














14. PDMA






BOOKS:




1 comment: